GETTING A SLOT & PERFORMING AT ILUVLIVE
We now have a number of different platforms that help take an act from their first early performances through to showcase stage when we can get you in front of 500 key industry people. We also offer monthly touring opportunities taking in six UK cities.
Love Acoustic – Love Acoustic has developed out of our popular online acoustic sessions. We decided to take it out of the studio into an intimate venue offering more artists the opportunity to perform in front of an audience. All shows are filmed with one track from each act uploaded onto our website for ‘Viewers Choice’. The three acts that receive the most views over a two- week period go on to the ‘Best Of Love Acoustic’ alongside two wildcard acts selected by the ILUVLIVE team. ‘Best Of Love Acoustic’ is held every six weeks with an industry panel selecting an act to go on to perform either at a bigger ILUVLIVE show and/or Radar. Events take place fortnightly at The Stillery in Camden.
Acts perform three tracks acoustically. We can recommend musicians if you do not have them in place.
ILUVLIVE London - Formally a monthly show this is now a quarterly event taking the best two acts from Love Acoustic, (as selected by our industry panel) to support three hot new acts.
Acts perform three to five tracks and we provide a house band if acts do not have their own.
ILUVLIVE Regional Events - ILUVLIVE regional runs monthly in six cities. Dates run mainly on consecutive days so acts can do a six-date tour over eight days. We are currently resident in:
- Snug - Bristol
- Alfie Birds - Birmingham
- Komedia- Brighton
- Fallows Cafe - Manchester
- The Music Café - Leicester
Acts perform three tracks and we provide a house band for acts that do not have their own in place.
Radar - Our quarterly showcase event at Under The Bridge in association with Music Week and Music Connex, this event supports all genres of music and has an average attendance of 500. Very industry heavy, the idea is for acts to develop their live offering starting at Love Acoustic and ending up on Radar where they also receive coverage in Music Week as well as a coveted slot at the event.
Acts perform five tracks.
All events feature five to six acts. Our house band consists of keys, drums and bass but the keyboard player also programmes sounds into a digi box that he triggers via his keyboard. If acts are playing with the house band, they upload their tracks to our private soundcloud, the band learn them and the act gets a 30 minute run through at sound check. There is the option of organising your own rehearsal with the band prior to the show but this would be at your own expense. Acts can also play acoustic sets or with their own musicians or a mixture of both. The only thing we specify is no backing tracks.
If you want to perform at ILUVLIVE please fill in the submission form
You will then be added to the act log and listened to at our next music meeting.
- We currently receive around 50 submissions a month with only 5 slots available.Things that will help your cause are radio and video plays, evidence of previous live shows and a following, record company and /or press interest.
- We are always booked up at least two months in advance. We do occasionally get cancellation slots but these are rare and we always have a waiting list of acts already booked that want to be brought forward.
- We listen to everything that comes in but cannot respond to queries regarding individual acts. Your details will be added to our act log and if you don’t hear from us, it means you have not been selected to perform at this juncture.
- You can always resubmit when you have new material so do not be put off if you do not hear back from us the first time.